Friday, June 17, 2011

2nd Birthday Bash!

The theme for this 2nd birthday was the number "2" and party hats.....it ended up being really easy to work with and fun to put together!  The invitations are from our shop and the printables can be found here as well! We had a dessert table with Jello Jigglers in the shape of "2"....who doesn't love Jello, right?  We also did cones with cotton candy puffs inside.  And of course, cupcakes! The decorations were simple with lime green, aqua and purple accents.  The nice thing about this party theme was that it could obviously be used for any age.  I like to make my own cupcakes and am always in search of cute decorations to make them stand out.  I typically do fondant toppers, but decided to go a different route and they turned out great! Sweet'n Treats did such an amazing job and the toppers could not have been any easier to use! They have lots of designs to choose from, but I opted to send my own design so that it coordinated with the invitations and printables.....the toppers are printed on edible sugar paper and you just lay them on top of your cupcakes....voila!  We also had plenty of my favorite polka dotted balloons from Ziggos....they make any party more fun!  The favor table was my favorite.....the favors were fabulous cookies by Whip It Good, that had been done to match the invitations. We also had sidewalk chalk paint in really cute containers (if I do say so myself!). And lastly, sidewalk chalk that had been molded into the number "2".























No comments:

Post a Comment